CH Hill and Winter GP Events
As you know we are offering members the opportunity to take part in a series of organised events throughout the winter months. You have the option of running the event on your own or as part of a race bubble.
In order to comply with Scottish Government and Scottishathletics guidelines, there are a number of measures we need to put in place to allow this to happen as follows:
- All members wishing to take part (either individually or as part of a race bubble) must register their interest here (insert the link), by no later than Wednesday 4th November. Even if you do not intend to take part until later in the year, or in only a few events, please register now so that we can make sure you are kept informed of any changes etc.
For those wishing to run as part of a race bubble
- On the Wednesday before each event you will be asked to register for it, if you wish to run as part of a race bubble – the link to the form for the event will be included in the weekly bulletin and posted on the Members Facebook Group. This will allow us to designate the bubbles for each event.
- On the Friday before each event, those who have registered their interest will be sent an email confirming the arrangements for the event, which will include their start time.
- You must complete a Symptom Checker form on the morning of the event if you intend to run.
- The results of each event will be collated centrally but you should take a note of your time in case of any queries.
For those running individually
- You should submit your results using this form (insert link) within the time specified otherwise they will not be included.